"The guys were great! They were focused on all the right things during pre- planning, and gave a great performance. They were a pleasure to work with!"
- Paul Chung (Corporate event, Tobin Center for Performing Arts, San Antonio)
Hot Pickin 57s is your best choice for authentic Texas music for your corporate event, gala, or private party, covering bluegrass, classic country, Texas Roots and Americana.
Here's Why We're a Great Choice for Your Corporate Event, Fundraiser or Gala
1. It is very important to us that we do a great job for you.
2. You want clear, effective, prompt and professional communication. We will do that.
3. Our dedicated sound tech will arrive early and provide a professional sound system.
4. We will be ready to play on time.
5. You will find our musicians and entire team to be friendly, courteous and professional.
6. We are flexible and happy to adapt sound level/volume and style to suit your needs.
7. We have an extensive song list from a variety of genres.
8. What configuration do you prefer? We can play as a duo, trio, or four-piece band.
9. You have lots to do to organize your event. We don't want you to worry about the music. We are very reliable.
10. We are only happy if you are happy.
We Measure Our Success By Your Success
"Hot Pickin 57s was the perfect group for our pop-up shop's launch party! Very easy to work with from out of state and even better in person. They were the perfect soundtrack for our party. From our San Francisco crew to the local crowd, everyone loved the music!"
- Jessie D (Tea Collection- a San Francisco clothing company)
Our Corporate Clients
ACP Foundation, Belmont Village, Bloomberg, Blue Field Market, Conspirare, Cree, Dermatology Medical Partners, Dell, EEA Consulting Engineers, Innography, La Cantera, Lightspeed, McCombs School of Business, Momentum, Ryan Companies, San Jacinto College, Sedgwick, Sourcecon, Strategic Management Society, Tea Collection, Uber, University of Texas